Feb. 5-8, 2017
The 2017 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference brings together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system. We’ll examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
The Rural Health Care Leadership Conference offers a powerful focus on innovative ideas, thoughtful insights, and tested strategies for responding to an ever-changing world. We hope you’ll join us in Phoenix.
Strategy sessions will help attendees:
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational, clinical and financial performance
- Understand the implications of the new MACRA Physician Payment System
- Revitalize your leadership and improve governance expertise and skills
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic collaborations
- Recruit and retain top workforce talent through an enhanced organizational culture
- Explore emerging strategies and technologies for improving care coordination and clinical integration