The 2016 Health Care’s Most Wired list can be found here as part of our package of stories, charts and profiles.
Read an analysis of the survey here.
This year’s list includes hospitals and health systems that are ramping up their efforts to stop hackers and also working to boost their capabilities in telehealth and population health. Plus, seven members of the Most Wired list are profiled as part of the package. In addition to the Most Wired list, there are lists of hospitals and health systems that are considered advanced, most improved, innovative and small/rural.
Profiles of hospitals and systems that made the list
- Mt. Ascutney Connects The Right Care At The Right Time
- Detroit Medical Center Keeps the IT Pedal on the Gas
- Children's Health Keeps Up to Date, Prepares for Future
- Anne Arundel Sorts Data for Treating, Managing Population Health
- Henry Ford Makes Secure Patient Data a Top Priority
- Rush Memorial Building Patient Engagement With IT
- Avera Growing Nationwide as Telehealth Provider
The annual Most Wired survey is designed to measure the level of IT adoption in U.S. hospitals and health systems, and serve as a tool for hospital and health system leadership to map their IT strategic plans. Health Forum, an American Hospital Association company, distributes, collects and analyzes the Most Wired data and develops benchmarks that are becoming the industry standard for measuring IT adoption for operational, financial and clinical performance in health care delivery systems.
Benefits to Participation
What Participants Receive
Every organization that completes the survey receives comprehensive feedback on its own IT processes as well as an industry-wide benchmarking report. All participants receive a detailed assessment of their own advancement as well as ratings of Foundational, Core, Advanced, Expert or Leader in each of the four designated categories.
Every organization that completes the 2016 survey receives:
- Most Wired Survey Dashboard, a confidential assessment of the organization’s current IT strategies;
- Detailed Results Report, which shows each of the given responses and its corresponding scoring level.
These reports will be e-mailed in the fall to the CIO and the person who completed the survey.
What Award Honorees Receive
- Recognition in the July H&HN cover story
- Use of the Most Wired logo for certain promotional activities
- Downloadable, customizable media kit
- Discounted registration rate for the Leadership Summit
- Recognition at a keynote session at the Leadership Summit
- Group and individual photos at the Leadership Summit