About Health Care's Most Wired
The annual Health Care's Most Wired survey is designed to measure the level of IT adoption in U.S. hospitals and health systems, and serve as a tool for hospital and health system leadership to map their IT strategic plans. Health Forum, an American Hospital Association company, distributes, collects and analyzes the Most Wired data and develops benchmarks that are becoming the industry standard for measuring IT adoption for operational, financial and clinical performance in health care delivery systems.
Benefits to Participation
What Participants Receive
Every organization that completed the 2017 survey receives comprehensive feedback on its own IT processes as well as an industry-wide benchmarking report:
- Most Wired Survey Dashboard, a confidential assessment of the organization’s current IT strategies. The dashboard shows your organization’s progress towards the Most Wired or the Most Wired Advanced designation, highlighting areas of achievement as well as any deficiencies.
- Detailed Results Report shows each of the given responses, its corresponding level and requirements for progressive levels.
These reports will be e-mailed in the fall to the CIO and the person who completed the survey.
What Award Honorees Receive
- Recognition in the July H&HN cover story
- Use of the Most Wired logo for certain promotional activities
- Downloadable, customizable media kit
- Discounted registration rate for Health Forum and the American Hospital Association’s Leadership Summit
- Recognition at a keynote session at the Leadership Summit
- Group and individual photos at the Leadership Summit
Learn how America’s #MostWired hospitals are advancing care, Friday, July 28 @ 12:30 PT during a live Twitter Chat
New health information tools and technology make it easier for patients and providers to interact, thus improving communication, safety and patient-provider relationships, according to results of the 19th Annual Health Care’s Most Wired® survey. To honor this year’s Most Wired hospitals and hear more about how they are improving care, the American Hospital Association will host a Twitter Chat during the AHA Leadership Summit.