Eighty-five percent of health care providers report having a cost and quality goal, but are unable to achieve it alone. Still, the market demands that providers lower their costs, and improve the predictability of cost and quality of care, regardless of government regulations. To be a value player in this environment, health systems must adopt a value performance management framework. Value performance management is a holistic approach, rooted in consistent practices, that solves for how to align care variation management principles with cost and quality measures to drive sustainable value across the clinical and administrative spectrum.
- Drive care consistency and eliminate unwarranted variations in cost and quality
- Optimize workforce costs and staffing levels
- Deliver sustainable change that improves margin and value
- Utilize tools that are necessary to understand cost and accomplish quality of care improvement
- Engage clinicians, patients and operators in new collaborative models