This year’s AHA Leadership Summit will dig deep into the insights health care leaders need to succeed in this time of transition. H&HN will report live from the conference, so be sure to check out our ongoing coverage leading up to, during, and after the event. (It starts below.)
- Read all our coverage from the 2017 AHA Leadership Summit here
- The Disruptive Future of Health Care: 4 Future Shifts
- AHA COO Maryjane Wurth highlights the speakers and sessions of the AHA Leadership Summit
- Multiple stakeholders must work together to look upstream and address social health needs, says Summit speaker and health equity leader Rishi Manchanda, M.D.
- An earlier conversation with Rishi Manchanda
Don’t miss our recap of AHA President and CEO Rick Pollack’s message to the field, which will appear here Friday, July 28. Pollack’s speech will set the tone for the conference and outline how hospitals and health systems can navigate changes in health care policy. Stay tuned next week for blogs covering the event’s keynote addresses, including Rishi Manchanda, M.D., on the upstream effect of the social determinants of health, futurist Nicholas Webb on the disruptive future of the field and Abraham Verghese, M.D., on how health care leaders can maintain empathetic and holistic care delivery in an era that also demands maximum efficiency.
Starting Monday, July 31, watch for insights on how hospitals can address workplace and community violence from leaders at Mission Health and Dignity Health. We'll also post recaps of educational sessions on health care transformation and collaboration. And coverage continues in the weeks to come with additional video interviews featuring hospital leaders who share their strategies for tackling population health, behavioral health integration and analytics reporting.
If you’re on Twitter, follow the hashtag #AHASummit to get additional, up-to-date information as the conference unfolds. Feel free to comment here with any thoughts about the event, or Tweet us at @HHNmag.