Panduit and Suzanna Hoppszallern, Senior Editor - Data and Research, Hospitals & Health Networks Magazine
Now available OnDemand
- Distinguish performance category recommendations for wireless deployment and optimization;
- Address cable management strategies for high-density transfer rate applications, including operating and procedure rooms;
- Explain the benefits of Power over Ethernet usage for wireless, networked surveillance cameras and VoIP phones;
- Identify best practices for deploying copper structured cabling systems to support applications like wireless communications, electronic health records, medical technologies, telemedicine, digital signage displays and Internet Protocol-based building systems;
- Use physical infrastructure to keep up with new advances and quickly scale up to accommodate additional users, computers and technologies.
Business Development Manager - Panduit
Lindsey Kuhlmann joined Panduit in 2012 and is currently a Business Development Manager focusing on the health care market. Previously, she held the position of Product Manager for Panduit’s NetKey product line. She holds a Bachelor of Arts and is pursuing a Master’s of Science in Marketing Management from DePaul University.
Senior Editor, Data and Research - Hospitals & Health Networks Magazine
This webinar is brought to you on behalf of: